Digital Marketing Specialist
KorTerra is a successful B-to-B software provider in Chanhassen, MN currently seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to join the Marketing team. This hands-on role will be responsible for executing online-related marketing initiatives and activities for KorTerra, involving email, social media, website design and content marketing. The Digital Marketing Specialist must work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to assist in accomplishing a wide-range of marketing goals. A positive, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual with a passion for success is a must!
For the third year in a row, KorTerra has been selected as a “Top 100 Company to Work For” by Minnesota Business Magazine which demonstrates KorTerra’s passion for providing the best culture and benefits package to our employees. We believe our commitment to creating an inclusive culture where differences in thoughts and ideas are respected and rewarded is integral to our success. Our employees thrive in an environment that supports individual performance and growth through ongoing training and personal achievements. If you're seeking a challenging career with plenty of opportunities where your contributions are valued, apply today!
Digital Marketing Specialist activities include:
- Create user-focused online content that meets industry-best practices, contains appropriate calls-to-action, and creates an engaging interactive experience for visitors.
- Manage and provide continuous improvements to our company website and overall online presence through social media networks
- Develop and update advertising and marketing materials and campaigns including email, web, direct mail, and print
- Assist with writing and proofing press releases, software tips, and other communications as needed, often utilizing cross-departmental project coordination (Marketing, IT, Support, Sales)
- Work with sales team and customers in developing case studies, references, and testimonials
- Coordinate trade shows and conferences, including trade show materials and booking travel
- Assist in developing, executing and updating integrated campaigns based on metrics. Possess the intellectual and analytical curiosity to determine the effectiveness of tactics by tracking campaigns and preparing performance analysis reports.
- Prepare pre-qualifications for current and future bidding opportunities
- Stay current on marketing best practices, including new laws, marketing strategies, etc. to enhance professional development and generate potential new marketing initiatives
- Maintain open communication lines with all aspects of the organization and provide prompt answers to requests and questions in a concise, clear and timely manner.
- Four-Year Degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Journalism, Public Relations or related field
- 1 to 3 years plus experience in B-to-B marketing, ideally developing digital content
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills, experience with content management systems, marketing automation, email marketing and social media platforms.
- Basic knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Demonstrated ability to function in an independent self-directed environment with strict deadlines, experience using a Project Management system a plus
- Must have an eye for good visual design and typography
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, detail-oriented, focused and ambitious
Salary, Benefits and Other:
- Salary based on experience
- KorTerra offers a dynamic team environment with a great benefits package that includes medical, dental, 401K, Long Term Disability Insurance, life insurance and PTO.
- We are proud to be an EEO employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment background check and substance abuse testing.