National Account Executive
Do you want to make a difference at your company? Do you thrive when challenged and refuse to settle for good enough? KorTerra is expanding its crew of experts, and we’re looking for team players who have as much drive and focus as they do a spirit for fun and continual improvement.
KorTerra is a friendly group of talent that equally celebrates competition and comradery. Each person’s contribution here matters; with the freedom to explore new ideas, our employees grow themselves as much as they do the organization.
As a software company, we live for innovation and technology, but we’re fiercely dedicated to customer service because we know it’s people we help with our products, not computers. While we also fiercely support each other, the fight for the title of Ultimate Lawn Games Champion is admittedly an ongoing battle.
KorTerra pioneered electronic ticket management in our industry. We remain on the forefront because our employees are life-long learners who are eager to achieve, but patient in doing things well. If you’re passionate about client relationships, love to learn, and flourish in a culture like ours, send us your résumé. We’d love for you to thrive with us.
KorTerra provides comprehensive SaaS solutions to companies across the US and Canada that helps them protect their underground utility assets such as electric, gas, phone, cable TV, and data lines. KorTerra’s unique position of collaborating directly with these companies allows us to build industry-wide knowledge and best practices that few companies possess.
KorTerra is looking for a motivated National Account Executive to enhance our growing team. A successful candidate has a consultative approach, strategic mind, and vision to be successful. Skills, experience, talent, and creativity like yours enables us to develop the meaningful, innovative solutions our customers value and expect. That’s why we’re committed to recruiting, motivating and nurturing the best and the brightest, whether you have industry experience or not.
National Account Executive activities include:
- Nationwide prospecting of potential clients.
- Identifying and communicating opportunities with existing clients and new prospects to KorTerra management.
- Regular contact with existing clients for new product announcements and offerings, release updates, etc.
- Some travel required for participation in regional and national industry tradeshows and activities.
- Initiates sales process by scheduling appointments; making initial presentation; understanding account requirements.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Expands sales in existing accounts by introducing new products and services; developing new applications.
- Contributes information to marketing strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from accounts.
- Recommends new products and services by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes marketing and organizational missions by completing related results as needed.
- Excellent time management skills; coordinating appointments and efficiently structuring daily activities.
- Experienced in complete account management.
- Experience in giving presentations.
- Experience working all levels within an organization including: Operations, Director, IT, C-Level and Executive VP’s.
- Software sales experience preferred.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Bachelor’s degree is a definite plus.
Salary, Benefits and Other:
- Salary based on experience.
- KorTerra offers a dynamic team environment with a great benefits package that includes medical, dental, 401K, Long Term Disability Insurance,
- life insurance and PTO.
- We are proud to be an EEO employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment background check and substance abuse testing.