Software Support Analyst
Do you want to make a difference at your company? Do you thrive when challenged and refuse to settle for good enough? KorTerra is expanding its crew of experts, and we’re looking for team players who have as much drive and focus as they do a spirit for fun and continual improvement.
KorTerra is a friendly group of talent that equally celebrates competition and comradery. Each person’s contribution here matters; with the freedom to explore new ideas, our employees grow themselves as much as they do the organization.
As a software company, we live for innovation and technology, but we’re fiercely dedicated to customer service because we know it’s people we help with our products, not computers. While we also fiercely support each other, the fight for the title of Ultimate Lawn Games Champion is admittedly an ongoing battle.
KorTerra pioneered electronic ticket management in our industry. We remain on the forefront because our employees are life-long learners who are eager to achieve, but patient in doing things well. If you’re passionate about customer support, love to learn, and flourish in a culture like ours, send us your résumé. We’d love for you to thrive with us.
KorTerra, a software provider in Chanhassen, MN is currently seeking a highly motivated IT professional to assist our clients nationwide on the use of our product suite. Qualified candidates must possess a strong understanding of computers and a desire to expand their software, database, web, and overall technical expertise. We offer the opportunity to learn a variety of IT skills, and considerably grow your technical skill set. We will train the successful candidate to work with Microsoft SQL Server, IIS, .NET applications, iOS/Android mobile applications, VMWare, cutting edge mapping/GPS technology, networking, hardware configuration, and more.
- Assisting clients on daily support issues. Clients range from typical end-user to IT manager of a large company.
- Assisting clients on the setup, configuration, and use of the KorTerra software suite.
- Perform database queries, install software patches, and provide technical expertise.
- Troubleshooting a wide variety of technical issues.
- Performing full system installation and integration into existing client infrastructure.
- Log and track support issues through resolution.
- Deliver progress reports to management staff and customers.
- Assist in the testing of KorTerra applications.
- Provide online training and product demonstrations.
- Support and maintain existing network infrastructure.
- Technical degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Strong verbal, writing, and organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service attitude.
- Ability to identify problems and actively seek solutions.
- Knowledge of the SQL query language.
- Ability to multi-task and superior problem solving skills are essential.
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently and perform well as a member of the KorTerra team.
Salary, Benefits and Other:
- This is considered an entry level technical position. Salary range is $30K-$40K annually based on experience and candidate potential.
- KorTerra offers a dynamic team environment with a great benefits package that includes medical, dental, 401K, long term disability insurance,
- life insurance and PTO.
- KorTerra has been selected as a "Top 100 Company to Work For" by Minnesota Business Magazine.
- We are proud to be an EOE employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment background check and substance abuse testing.
For more information about KorTerra, Inc. please visit us at: www.korterra.com