Software Support Analyst
KorTerra, a software provider in Chanhassen, MN is currently seeking a highly motivated IT professional to assist our clients nationwide on the use of our product suite. Qualified candidates must possess a strong understanding of computers and a desire to expand their software, database, web, and overall technical expertise. We offer the opportunity to learn a variety of IT skills, and considerably grow your technical skill set. We will train the successful candidate to work with Microsoft SQL Server, IIS, .NET applications, iOS/Android mobile applications, VMWare, cutting edge mapping/GPS technology, networking, hardware configuration, and more.
- Assisting clients on daily support issues. Clients range from typical end-user to IT manager of a large company.
- Assisting clients on the setup, configuration, and use of the KorTerra software suite.
- Perform database queries, install software patches, and provide technical expertise.
- Troubleshooting a wide variety of technical issues.
- Performing full system installation and integration into existing client infrastructure.
- Log and track support issues through resolution.
- Deliver progress reports to management staff and customers.
- Assist in the testing of KorTerra applications.
- Provide online training and product demonstrations.
- Support and maintain existing network infrastructure.
- Technical degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Strong verbal, writing, and organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service attitude.
- Ability to identify problems and actively seek solutions.
- Knowledge of the SQL query language.
- Ability to multi-task and superior problem solving skills are essential.
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently and perform well as a member of the KorTerra team.
Salary, Benefits and Other:
- This is considered an entry level technical position. Salary range is $30K-$40K annually based on experience and candidate potential.
- KorTerra offers a dynamic team environment with a great benefits package that includes medical, dental, 401K, long term disability insurance,
- life insurance and PTO.
- KorTerra has been selected as a "Top 100 Company to Work For" by Minnesota Business Magazine.
- We are proud to be an EOE employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment background check and substance abuse testing.
For more information about KorTerra, Inc. please visit us at: www.korterra.com