KorTerra, Inc. Partners with New Mexico 811 to Offer KorWeb Software to New Mexico 811 Members
CHANHASSEN, MN (June 2, 2016) KorTerra, an underground utility damage prevention software and One Call Center solutions company, is pleased to announce its partnership with New Mexico 811. New Mexico 811 is the state’s One Call center and the eleventh state to join KorTerra’s Partner Program.
Through this partnership, New Mexico 811 members will receive KorTerra’s industry leading One Call ticket management software, KorWeb, at no cost. KorWeb is designed to increase safety and efficiency in locating and ticket processing, while cutting costs by eliminating unnecessary manual processes.
KorWeb is the most comprehensive One Call ticket management software application, designed utilizing KorTerra’s extensive knowledge of the damage prevention industry.
Some key advantages of offering KorWeb to New Mexico 811 members include:
• Access to industry leading ticket management software to accurately and efficiently manage their locate tickets.
• Promotes safety and damage prevention by providing members with access to a robust ticket management tool, which enables them to quickly,
accurately and efficiently complete their locate tickets.
• Ensures accurate and timely member compliance with positive response requirements.
• Eliminates unreliable and sometimes costly ticket transmissions to their members.
• No cost for the member to implement and use!
“We are very excited to be partnering with New Mexico 811 to deliver KorWeb to their members at no cost,” said KorTerra President, Chris Stendal. “This partnership will provide New Mexico 811 members with the tools to excel at the collective industry goal of continually improving safe digging practices.”
KorTerra’s One Call center partners include Alabama 811, Arkansas One Call, Mississippi 811, New Mexico 811, Ohio Utilities Protection Service, Okie 811, South Carolina 811, South Dakota 811, Tennessee 811, Texas 811 and West Virginia 811.